Whisky Enlightenment and the team at Wilhelminas are pairing up to bring you an experience that you can just sit back and enjoy. On the first Saturday afternoon of the Balmain and Rozelle Food and Art Festival, “Weekend Vibes” is a tasting experience that show cases some amazing hand crafted spirits and liqueurs from NSW Distilleries. Letting you taste the spirit neat, then poured into our drink of choice for that expression and you have to do is sit back and enjoy the vibe. Paired perfectly with food from Wilhelminas and set in the relaxed atmosphere of the space this event is perfect for a friends catch up, special event, or just a simple Saturday afternoon off. So spoil yourself and come on down and enjoy our take on “Weekend Vibes”.
Shop 4/332 Darling St, Balmain NSW 2041
When: 20 March 2021 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Cost: $95 per person
Bottle Sales will also be available after the event.
The Line Up:
Gin Two Ways
- Joadja Gin
- “Gin, Soda and Rosemary”
- Hold Fast Gin
- “Gin, Tonic and Cucumber”
- Cheese + Meats + House Pickles + Quince
Vodka and Liqueurs
- Hold Fast Tussock Grass Vodka
- Newcastle Turkish Delight Liqueur, Hold Fast Treasure Fleet Vodka - “Turkish Delight Martini”
- Beetroot Hummus + Burnt butter + Sourdough
- Newcastle Limoncello Liqueur - “Limoncello Spritz”
Coffee and Liqueurs
- Newcastle Chocolate Orange Liqueur, Newcastle Tiramisu Liqueur - “Choc Orange Espresso Martini'
- "Tiramisu Espresso Martini”
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts + Truffle Balsamic Vinegar + Shaved Parmesan + Pecans
- Joadja Pedro Ximenez - Affogato
Please advise if you have any special dietary requirements.